Where to buy a SDS200 these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
Does anyplace have the SDS200 in stock to buy right now?

Yes, I am aware of the backorders.

I was just hoping someplace LEGIT, had them in stock somewhere to buy right now.

Thanks!

paranoia11

I bought one at Bearcat Warehouse but its not shipping until the week of the 22nd, but I was able to buy one at least, I don't mind waiting a week to ship, all the other places I checked were out of stock so I took the one that was shipping in a week.

ttps://www.bearcatwarehouse.com/scanners/uniden-sds200-police-scanner#/county_programming-no

Last edited:

NuthinFancy

Premium Subscriber
I just purchased a SDS200 from Bearcat Warehouse a few hours ago but like paranoia11 said it doesn't ship until the 22nd so ill just try to be patient and play the waiting game.

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
I just purchased a SDS200 from Bearcat Warehouse a few hours ago but like paranoia11 said it doesn't ship until the 22nd so ill just try to be patient and play the waiting game.

Yeah that is my thing, I want it now instead of waiting, LOL

I might go with the Whistler TRX-2 instead.

I appreciate all the replies, Thank you!

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
Think of it this way.

Don't you want the scanner that is more in demand?

I own one already :)

Honestly, I love it.

Was hoping to get another one. I admit, I don't like waiting.

I been reading up on the Whistler TRX-2 and also made a post in the forums asking about the TRX-2.
I do not own a Whistler and it has lot of features I like.

Kinda want a new scanner right away and not waiting. I never had to wait before, kinda nuts lol.

I am at a crossroad, buy Whistler TRX-2 right now, or wait till who knows when for another SDS200? LOL
Dilemmas I swear.... LOL

paranoia11

I own one already :)

Honestly, I love it.

Was hoping to get another one. I admit, I don't like waiting.

I been reading up on the Whistler TRX-2 and also made a post in the forums asking about the TRX-2.
I do not own a Whistler and it has lot of features I like.

Kinda want a new scanner right away and not waiting. I never had to wait before, kinda nuts lol.

I am at a crossroad, buy Whistler TRX-2 right now, or wait till who knows when for another SDS200? LOL
Dilemmas I swear.... LOL

hey today is already the 17th they start shipping next week so that sure beats out of stock IMHO .

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
try this new place.

Does anyplace have the SDS200 in stock to buy right now?

Yes, I am aware of the backorders.

I was just hoping someplace LEGIT, had them in stock somewhere to buy right now.

Thanks!

cpfinlay

Feed Provider
The only problem is the Burbank store is closed until further notice. They are not doing any orders or curbside pickup if you read their website.

If you contact one of the other locations, they can still have it shipped to you... Talk to Ken at the Delaware location. He knows that one exists.

bobmich52

Same here with bearcat warehouse I ordered yesterday, no clue how far down on the wait list I am

Have bought from them b4, no issues

Patience is a virtue

Status
Not open for further replies.