409.4125 Motorola System

Status
Not open for further replies.

osiris

Hi all,
I was searching the 409.xxx to 414.xxx band today and my 996T stopped on this freq (in "CC on" trunk mode). I live in Schuylkill County & get it at my house with the roof antenna - 2 bars signal strength. Any one know who this might be? I get Motorola System & SID B13Ch on the display. I also saw one talkgroup - #195.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. I checked this Database and don't see the freq or the System ID anywhere.
Thanks,
Bob Findlay

Sac916

osiris said:
Hi all,
I was searching the 409.xxx to 414.xxx band today and my 996T stopped on this freq (in "CC on" trunk mode). I live in Schuylkill County & get it at my house with the roof antenna - 2 bars signal strength. Any one know who this might be? I get Motorola System & SID B13Ch on the display. I also saw one talkgroup - #195.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. I checked this Database and don't see the freq or the System ID anywhere.
Thanks,
Bob Findlay

Most likely a federal radio system, which you won't find data about it on this website - but a google searches may reveal the system for you.

FPO703

antfreq said:
Most likely a federal radio system, which you won't find data about it on this website - but a google searches may reveal the system for you.

you'll find quite a bit of data on federal systems if the data has been submitted and the radio system admins for said systems haven't requested them to be removed from the RR Database.

Status
Not open for further replies.