DSD Fastlane (paid version) Conv. Freq question

Status
Not open for further replies.

billpritjr

Hello

I have the DSD Fastlane paid version, with single RTL-SDR, and it indeed is awesome at monitoring my local Phase II TDMA system. Simply outstanding. Questions/Issues:

1. I have tried to monitor AM Air Traffic Control (I am a Pilot) conventional freqs, and there seems to be no way to fix the "open squelch" that is constant in the background

2. Is there anyway to record conventional freqs? I set it to the local NWS Weather channel, which came in very strong, and have no recording. With no other changes, returning to my TDMA system, it records those transmissions fine. A return to the NWS Weather, and other conventional freqs, with activity coming in, has no recording.

We have a few 155 MHZ freqs still in use by rural fire and sheriff and would like to at least know how to record those.

Thank you

racingfan360

Hi,

1. The 'Q' key will toggle squelch mode in fmp24.

2. AFAIK, the answer is no. I've requested this feature for a while. I think the only option would be to pipe all the demodulated audio from your device running dsd+ into some other device running an audio recorder function. But that would do analogue and digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.