anyone hearing anything on the new wsdot p25 system latey ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Last week, I caught a couple of very short ferry transmissions while I was mobile.
I put my 200/ProScan at the house on this for days and never heard/logged a peep, so I decided to wait until there is more info.

I suppose unless I/we keep at it, RR will not get updated....

ww7ch

Feed Provider
Hearing plenty on King Simulcast and Tiger Mtn E. IRT crews cleaning up the freeways (mostly patched analog audio), road maintenance crews in central/east King Co, and WSF ferry traffic, last heard was orca whale reports.

Was thinking about sending these sites to Calls but I can't pick up either site reliably enough, too far south.

Several of us are monitoring and are continuing to provide updates as soon as we're able to identify and verify. Don't give up - this system has been in the process of being built out statewide so we should start gradually hearing more activity.

nr158

airlift northwest is also going to have a state talkgroup on this system so i am watching for them also

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
been no traffic on the sites i have programed witch is tumwater and capital peak

This is a Harris system and their control channels jump around like jack rabbit slim. Make sure you have the control channel and its alternates programmed into the scanner.

doovenator

Premium Subscriber
I'm in District 6 (Wenatchee area) and have heard a few different talk groups on site 96 - Burch Mt.
60211 - regular traffic, operations?
60210 - first time heard today
60207 - doing 5 count's today for testing, only heard twice.
One more was heard last week during the winter storms, may have been 60210 but I forgot and didn't write it down at the time. I'm not sure if I should submit them to the database since I'm not certain what they're for or how to label them?

nr158

im in lacey wa olympic region and have both capital peak and tumwater hill sites programmed havent heard anything in weeks now before that they were testing then everything just stopped i have been running unitrunker also just odd that everything stopped

RBMTS

I'm in District 6 (Wenatchee area) and have heard a few different talk groups on site 96 - Burch Mt.
60211 - regular traffic, operations?
60210 - first time heard today
60207 - doing 5 count's today for testing, only heard twice.
One more was heard last week during the winter storms, may have been 60210 but I forgot and didn't write it down at the time. I'm not sure if I should submit them to the database since I'm not certain what they're for or how to label them?

You are correct that there isn't much to go on yet. Please keep monitoring them until you can acquire more information about their use, especially 60210 & 60211. Potential stated locations and best guess of usage would help so that we can tag it correctly in the DB.

midnightcaller

Premium Subscriber
I'm in Snohomish County in the Everett Lake Stevens area and last night I had a talk group 1001 pop up but it was garble and I could not understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.