SDR Trunk All Status' Idle

Status
Not open for further replies.

signguy10

I just installed SDR Trunk on Linux and all my P25 phase 1 systems are stuck on idle. No audio is coming through. The JMBE library is installed and starts up properly. What should I check?20210617_100728.jpg

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
If they were working and went idle, just restart the program. Mine does that every now and then on Win10. How strong is the signal and on each system, you do have cc and alts programmed in?

signguy10

I can get them to work on another computer, but they have not worked on this one. Signals are very strong. Both control channels and alternates are programmed for each site.

signguy10

I'm not sure what to do. I can get it running on a Windows computer just fine, but for some reason this is just stuck. All the settings are the same, everything was imported directly from radioreference.com. I wish I could get this to work, I may just have to return everything and stick with the trusty Unication..

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Its not showing any measured error in your pic of the tuner tab. How strong of a signal are you getting? Mine will say idle when its not getting a good strong signal.

signguy10

It has a dedicated antenna in my attic and the tower in this particular instance is about 2 miles away. Is there a screen somewhere that shows the strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.