436 favorite lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortician2005

Premium Subscriber
I sincerely apologize for posting this thread, but I am at a brick wall. I have both Sentinel and ARC436PRO and try as I might I can't for the life of me figure out how to set up individual favorite lists. I want to set up several lists that I can change to depending on where I'm at. If anyone can assist me I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Dave

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Try using the button in Sentinel, second row, far left.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Once you create the Favorites Lists, I suggest you assign Favorites Lists Quick Keys. That would allow you to quickly toggle FLs on/off.

Alternatively and this is using the power of the scanner to its fullest advantage, I'd set Location Control to On for each Favorites List. Then as you get to a new location, re-enter the zip code for the new area. The scanner will then turn on the appropriate Favorites Lists for that area and turn off the Favorites List for the old area.

There are yet a few other ways, such as configuration keys. A lof of ways to get to the same destination.

Creating Favorites Lists is like tying shoes. Difficult at first and sometimes wrong, but after you've done it several times, you don't give it much thought.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
Or you can get the gps widget to plug in your radio. I took a trip from OKC to SE New Mexico. Picked up great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.