• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Motorola MOTOTRBO CPS 2.0 Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurgePGH

Premium Subscriber
When going to WRITE a code plug to a radio I get an error. #1003840 Validations failed. lease see the Validation Results for details.

CPS Version 2.26.203.0

Any ideas what is causing this?

1660212069442.png

Thanks,
Dave

YL3IM

In CPS2, click on Validation tab in the lower left corner and it will show you what is not rifgt with the configuration.

tweiss3

Is it time for Coffee?
Premium Subscriber
You need look at the bottom left hand and see what is wrong:
1660214839257.png

Garret560

I have the error #10003841 ,when writing the radius DGP8550e, I read it and try to rewrite it and I get the same thing, try to recover it and it's the same. please help
CPS 2.0 R02.126.157.0
1660404337360.png

Thanks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.