LCC-195 COAX CABLE

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
My 195 Coax cable states LCC-195 on the cable not LMR-195, so what does LCC mean?

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø

OK looks like a company out of the USA. Not sure if they make their own cable, or just sell preterminated stuff.
So, who knows where the cable comes from. Looks like it's not true Times Microwave LMR-195, which would be a brand name thing.

But if it works for you, that's all the matters.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber

OK looks like a company out of the USA. Not sure if they make their own cable, or just sell preterminated stuff.
So, who knows where the cable comes from. Looks like it's not true Times Microwave LMR-195, which would be a brand name thing.

But if it works for you, that's all the matters.

My scanners seem to have gone deaf on 800 Mhz. Why I am looking for LMR-400 from the antenna to the future box then LMR-195 in the house to the Stridsberg MCA204A then the scanners. Where is a place to buy Times Microwave cable?

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
My scanners seem to have gone deaf on 800 Mhz. Why I am looking for LMR-400 from the antenna to the future box then LMR-195 in the house to the Stridsberg MCA204A then the scanners. Where is a place to buy Times Microwave cable?

But ... if your scanners have "gone deaf" (as in it used to work but it doesn't any more) then I would look for other causes before replacing all your coax. With that said, I have placed several orders with The Antenna Farm over the past 2+ years and have been VERY happy with them.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø

Can you please describe the ENTIRE antenna system, from the antenna all the way to the radio? Detail matters….