536 & MotoTRBO :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I mention this because other people have tried to use both Pro Voice and DMR without first having bought the updates and entered the feature keys.

I've been caught by the Service Type bug with both my x36HP scanners and even XT scanners.

I did a test RR import of a large networked MotoTrbo system with which I am familiar. All of the service type loaded properly. If you post what system you're interested in, I'll do a test download and see if it loads into my 436HP. I know I won't be able to hear the system, but I can look at it and make sure it loads properly.

To answer questions, YES of course I bought and installed the update. All DMR works *except* MotoTRBO. And also YES I do have all service types enabled. I am thinking at this point that maybe ARC is somehow importing incorrectly? But I am not even sure how to check that. Has anyone else tried importing MotoTRBO?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

ThomasMcKean

I mention this because other people have tried to use both Pro Voice and DMR without first having bought the updates and entered the feature keys.

I've been caught by the Service Type bug with both my x36HP scanners and even XT scanners.

I did a test RR import of a large networked MotoTrbo system with which I am familiar. All of the service type loaded properly. If you post what system you're interested in, I'll do a test download and see if it loads into my 436HP. I know I won't be able to hear the system, but I can look at it and make sure it loads properly.

While I certainly do appreciate the offer, it is unnecessary as the problem is solved. Importing from Sentinel worked. Apparently there is a MotoTRBO bug in ARC. :( Thanks to all who responded.

Now I have THAT figured out, I am now trying to figure the keys. Quick keys, favorite list keys, start up keys (I think I have that one down), number tags, whatever else....ACK! My head is swimming! So many keys! I been trying to get this down forever. Maybe one day I will sort it all out!

Status
Not open for further replies.