7600 in Marion County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace809

Last Few Days i have been Hearing TGID 7600 in Marion County.....i know that 7600 is used in Florence County but in Marion County......they keep checking in every few mins.....giving their location and speed.....route of travel and traffic conditons.....and every one on this channel seems to acknowledge that they heard the broadcast.....JUST now as of June 4th @ 12 noon....they was around Alt 41/501.....now i heard them say....Corporal(last name) and lieutenant(last name).......no call numbers like normal....im thinking it is someone Flying in a helicopter and giving traffic reports.....he was just told to continue the flight path and continue to go to Hwy 22 and 501......which is in Horry County.....if anyone knows what all this is about please let me know......im thinking now its some kind of traffic watch or something.....but they have always wanted to know speed, route of direction,location, and traffic conditons so if anyone knows more please let me know.....

Thanks
Sam

lugoffman

Last Few Days i have been Hearing TGID 7600 in Marion County.....i know that 7600 is used in Florence County but in Marion County......they keep checking in every few mins.....giving their location and speed.....route of travel and traffic conditons.....and every one on this channel seems to acknowledge that they heard the broadcast.....JUST now as of June 4th @ 12 noon....they was around Alt 41/501.....now i heard them say....Corporal(last name) and lieutenant(last name).......no call numbers like normal....im thinking it is someone Flying in a helicopter and giving traffic reports.....he was just told to continue the flight path and continue to go to Hwy 22 and 501......which is in Horry County.....if anyone knows what all this is about please let me know......im thinking now its some kind of traffic watch or something.....but they have always wanted to know speed, route of direction,location, and traffic conditons so if anyone knows more please let me know.....

Thanks
Sam

this might be the exercise they are doing for the hurricane evac.

Last edited:

Ace809

More TGID's around Marion

well to add to me thread......im now hearing 45136.....which i think is American Red Cross and 30960.....which im not sure but they keep talking to someone called EOC which i think is the Emergency Operations Center in Cola...also....i have heard numerous counties on this TGID....im in Marion County But i have heard Chester County....i think is the one i heard the farther one away from me.....they also have been mentioning....doing some type of injections....and have stated when and what injection # they are doing.....dont know much about that but i think....this is more to do with the Hurricane Evac........also on 45136....i heard Latta High School doing an excersie Hurricane Evac Drill....although school is out....they was Broadcasting to the American Red Cross....since that called them by their name....so im assuming that this is what it is.......i have also heard TGID...8752 but i have no clue what this one is....all they have done so far is radio checks to make sure its working....it maybe a Hurricane Evac Channel.....and also just heard Blacksburg County on 45136 checking in to take a 45 min break.......if anyone knows what 8752 can be besides my thoughts...please let me know......but i guess ill be hearing more then just the 4 i have already mentioned....but im doing the post to mostly let people be known....since i dont think the Evac channels are used much....but thanks

Sam

jamiewmorris

I think 30960 is an EMD Ops channel (not confirmed, but think its EMD Ops 2)
8752 is a SHEP channel (which probably assisted in the lane reversal part of it)
45136 is most likely another DHEC channel used (maybe to link to Red Cross or a Red Cross channel)

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
I'd suggest that 8752 is more likely an SC DOT talkgroup, based on the "range" it's in, although the SHEP personnel may also have access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.