868.7625 - Part of Riverside EDACS ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
I stumbled into some PD activity on this frequency and after some listening noted some address being given including 6th Street at the 15 Fwy which is on Corona, plus another address West of March AFB.

Looking at FCC licencing I note 868.7625 is indeed licensed to Riverside part of its EDACS system, but is not in our Db under any of the 6-sites.

Maybe some Riverside members can give the frequency a listen and confirm which site it should be under and submit it accordingly to get the Db updated.
I suppose might also be useful to compare what else they are licensed on, but we do not show as being used at one of the 6-sites.

Thanks

zz0468

QRT
Banned
Most of the sites that frequency is licensed to are for the Southwest and Central systems, and some years ago it was intended to be used in a long planned expansion. An OLD channel frequency chart I have access to shows that frequency, but not assigned to any particular part of the system. I know the Central system recently went through some changes, so my best guess would be it's part of that system.

brandon

Database Admin
Yep I think it's part of the Central system based on the weaker signal strength here in MoVal. Looks like we need to run etrunker to map out the update.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
I'll let you guys figure this one out, and please submit your findings to get the Db updated.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Anyone figure out which system 868.7625 belong to yet?

I don't see the Db updated, nor a pending submission with the info.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.