996t sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
I have three TRS systems programed into my 996t in 800 Mhz, 500 Mhz, and 400 Mhz bands. My problem is that the 500 and 400 systems keep trying to use the 800 system for a control channel (the stronger signal of the three) causing the other two be inoperative. I have all three sites programed into three totally different systems. I have tried control channel only on and off. Do I have something set somewhere that I should not. How do I not run these three sites together.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Sounds like you have all 3 programmed into a single site or system. I believe you need to seperate all 3 into seperate sites or systems, then insure the quick keys for them are unlocked.

If you continue to have issues, dump the programming into a UASD file and let others take a look, but I'm willing to bet that's part of the problem. 73 Mike

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
It took me a while but I got it fixed, owner/operator error. Somehow the band plans got messed up in the other two systems. Since they weren't working they tried to pick up on the control channel of the system that was working.

Status
Not open for further replies.