A brilliant new creation idea for the future of new Uniden Scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorwinScansNM

I just came up with what I think would be a brilliant new idea or creation for new future models & releases of Uniden Scanners & wanted to share it here.

My idea: A digital scanner like the BCD536HP with BlueTooth capabilities so that we can easily buy BlueTooth capable speakers & hear what is going on while away from the scanner & without having to hook up or plug in an audio jack like we currently do with wireless speakers. I think that would be the great awesomeness to put on & have on future public safety scanners because it has never been done or available before on any scanner out there. Not even today with all of the fancy technologies & features available on scanners like the BCD536HP.

I would love to see a digital public safety scanner with BlueTooth capabilities just like cell phones, iPads & tablets have these day built into them for our convenience & enjoyment. Thus, why not BlueTooth enabled capabilities on future public safety scanners as a new, brilliant & creative idea for the scanner enthusiasts like me?

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
This has already been done with all sorts of scanners. All you need is a bluetooth adapter & earpiece. I do this with my 396xt. :). 73, n9zas

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

z31jaime

It would be awesome if the 436hp had it built in so my wife will quit telling me my scanner has a dingle berry when I have the Bluetooth transmitter plugged in and hanging from it lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Chronic

I would like to see scanners made smaller , similar in size to a Yaesu VX-7r and the ability to use a drop in charger . would make them much easier for every day carry , not to mention they would just feel so much better and quality like .

Status
Not open for further replies.