• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

A San Francisco Police Captain tells the Media the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
A San Francisco Police Captain tells the media the TRUTH!!!

Let's run this guy for The California Senate. I can see why he isn't

Chief of Police of San Francisco, though --- too straightforward, too

politically incorrect, too plain-spoken. ......You've got to love him !

This guy's probably putting his career on the line but more cops oughta do the same....

This is a must see for law enforcement officers .. it's about time someone told it like it is.

Click this link:

http://mfile.akamai.com/12948/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0728/9591734.300k.asx

I agree with him wholeheartedly. You can bet your bottom dollar, though, that some other people will throw a fit and he will be called in to offices.....

We need more cops like him. He tells it like it is. If the judges can't do the job properly, they shouldn't be on the bench.

RedPenguin

Premium Subscriber
I agree

I like everything that he said.

I feel that too often, the media is let to do anything it very well pleases, and no one ever backtalks them. Finally (as far as I know) really has.

I just don't understand America that much. Everybody seems to hate the police unless they need them.

I think this is kinda another story of people going after the police instead of trying to understand the police.

I'm amazed at how we as humans act, we would love an officer to ticket a guy/gal who just ran a red light and almost hit you, but if you almost hit someone running a red light, you wonder, "WTF ARE THEY TICKETING ME FOR!!@!#@"

I swear, we as a society do seem to actually stick up for the criminals many times and almost say F*** the police. Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I witness everyday in life, this seems to be the case.

Though I can't say anything about traffic laws, because there's a funny thing about traffic laws, is that no one, and I mean no one seems to follow them. I truely respect police officers, but I know at least one who gets speeding tickets himself. LoL.

Anyway, I'm out.

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
Sadly the crybaby communists that run SF will have this guy soon replaced with a trans-gendered minority-hugging wimp that will let all the criminals out of prison and only arrest members of the US armed forces and replace all the police cars with toyota prius while disarming everyone.

RedPenguin

Premium Subscriber
LoL

DanTSX said:
Sadly the crybaby communists that run SF will have this guy soon replaced with a trans-gendered minority-hugging wimp that will let all the criminals out of prison and only arrest members of the US armed forces and replace all the police cars with toyota prius while disarming everyone.
Very interestingly said.... LoL. The sad part is, it's probably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.