Ability to "scan" through playlists similar to hand-held scanner?

Lhollon55

Premium Subscriber
I love the ability to create playlists now that listening to nodes is no longer available. Now that I've created several playlists, is there a way to "scan" (for lack of a better term) through playlists similar to what a hand-held scanner would do?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I love the ability to create playlists now that listening to nodes is no longer available. Now that I've created several playlists, is there a way to "scan" (for lack of a better term) through playlists similar to what a hand-held scanner would do?
That's on the list. The thought process here is we'll just implement a "scan" functionality which will jump to the newest call on a playlist and a "smart scan" functionality which will dynamically move up in the class list structure if things get behind and bogged down.

jmp367

Feed Provider
That's on the list. The thought process here is we'll just implement a "scan" functionality which will jump to the newest call on a playlist and a "smart scan" functionality which will dynamically move up in the class list structure if things get behind and bogged down.
Additionally, the ability to mute or skip talkgroups from a playlist could be helpful to listeners. Unrelated, the talkgroup search function when creating a playlist is painful.