Adams and York County

Status
Not open for further replies.

diatonic

HI,
I live around New Oxford, PA. Have an BCD436HP and programmed in via Sentinal the Adams and York County Fire/EMS. Adams comes in great. But can't get anything from York. Do you think I am to far to pick it up? I have York setup with all the Phase 2 programming. But nothing comes threw. Had alot comes threw on the old system like crazy until they stopped using it. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Adam-14

I would not think that you're too far away at all. York would want to have coverage in your area for mutual aid calls into Adams County. (Sometimes with simulcast systems, being further away can actually help when using scanners)

You said you have York setup with the Phase II system but just in case, did you update all of the frequencies to the 700Mhz system and remove the old T-band freq's?

diatonic

Yes, I created a whole new Favorites and had it Erase Favorites List on Scanner. I added the Fentral, North, South and west Simulcast as well the TGID for Fire - Dispatch, FIre - North and Fire - South. And I hear nothing at all from them.

Adam-14

Diatonic,

Have you had any luck with York yet?

If not, have you tried a manual entry of some of the control channels to see if you are able to receive a signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.