ADCR25 P25 / DMR Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK3AAG

It't just a promises. Heard the same in April & May. And I can suppose, that we will hear it in July, Aug.

moj

Adcr25

Give Andrey a break , the guy has brought a receiver out that works and has slight bugs that need ironing out but he's been true to his word and as others have said he has been really busy yet he still answers back to emails and has added features other boards haven't so I'm happy to wait a bit longer for any updates also any idea why the forum that he also reply's on isn't working at all at the minute ?

Also Andrey could you make a more detailed manual explaining the nxdn/idas code decryption side of things better and a step by step what the button keypresses are on the menus to decode these etc

mrscanner2008

Premium Subscriber
Give Andrey a break , the guy has brought a receiver out that works and has slight bugs that need ironing out but he's been true to his word and as others have said he has been really busy yet he still answers back to emails and has added features other boards haven't so I'm happy to wait a bit longer for any updates also any idea why the forum that he also reply's on isn't working at all at the minute ?

they delivered what he promise, instead of Uniden that after more than 2 years, the x386HP doesn't have all the promise features.

just my 2 cents

moj

I think I'm going to answer this for everyone seeing as nobody has replied back to you, its not even looking like a possibility with the adcr25 and you would need a very powerful processor and probably a super computer to bruteforce an enhanced encryption code so sadly I doubt this would ever be a feature available on this board.

Would be ideal tho if this feature was implemented but don't hold your breath !! :)

SignalPatcher

Hello,
I downloaded software v.5.10 but what is the hardware that I can use it with? From PDF I see that this is similar to tuner RTL-SDR. Where can I buy it?

Ubbe

He also removed the 1-4 splitter from the site. I guess its just time consuming trying to run the projects alongside his daytime job. The 1-4 splitter worked excellent but the ADCR25 not so much.

I manage to get FW 5.11 from him to get amateur Fusion working but I guess thats the end of it.

/Ubbe

mrscanner2008

Premium Subscriber
He also removed the 1-4 splitter from the site. I guess its just time consuming trying to run the projects alongside his daytime job. The 1-4 splitter worked excellent but the ADCR25 not so much.

I manage to get FW 5.11 from him to get amateur Fusion working but I guess thats the end of it.

/Ubbe
can you post FW 5.11 i would like to try it !

moj

I'd also appreciate a link to 5'11 if you have it Ubbe , thanks in advance ;)

Ubbe

ADCR25 FW5.11 400MHz

This is the 400MHz only version that I have of FW 5.11 for the ADCR25 board.
Only change (bit order) from 5.10 are the needed narrowband fusion demodulation neccessary to decode amateur radio.

It is a quick fix from Andrey so the info will still come up as FW 5.10

/Ubbe

Attachments

• adcr25-v5.11.zip
    124.3 KB · Views: 206

Ubbe

I don't know the reason, but the local fusion amateur repeater where I live didn't decode so he said he needed to change the symbol order in the decoder and that fixed it. He sent me the FW file and it was labeled 5.11

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.