Adding new control freqs - sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbryant76

So I noticed Cincinnati/Hamitlon County here in ohio added some new control frequencies.

I see them in Sentinel, but am not sure how i get them ported over to my favorites list without manually adding them.

I have about a dozen list and it looks like about 10 frequencies have been added..

Any simple/quick way to add these new frequencies (Marcs).

Thanks!

marksmith

Manual in Sentinel is easy.
Go to your favorites list, click on the sites tab.

It will show you all the sites for your system. If you need to add a new site hit the "+" button and name it. Then go to that site and enter the frequencies.

If you just need to add new frequencies to an existing site, click on it and using the "+" button, enter them in.

Simple.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

phask

Premium Subscriber
Agree- - and if you have 10 lists, just cut and paste after you do the first.

Append - may work, but I've never had good luck - depends on if you have several sites in the list as it seems to import all of them.

Manual in Sentinel is easy.
Go to your favorites list, click on the sites tab.

It will show you all the sites for your system. If you need to add a new site hit the "+" button and name it. Then go to that site and enter the frequencies.

If you just need to add new frequencies to an existing site, click on it and using the "+" button, enter them in.

Simple.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

rbryant76

I did just that. Added the 8 more frequencies to my first favorite and copied and pasted to the other several.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marksmith

In the future, just as info..m you can create a new favotprutes list, and append the whole system in (it will add all sites) and then you can delete the stuff you don't want. Or you can copy and paste the specific new stuff to your favorites list.

Its another way, but if you have done any custom work to descriptions, or anything else, that gets blown away.

The way you did it was the best way. I tend on systems that are new and or changing to follow what is changing on RR in the browser, and then make the manual changes in Sentinel. Its quicker than redoing all the custom stuff.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.