• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Advertising options on RR - need to contact Lindsay

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
I was told to contact Lindsay Re: Advertising options on the site.
Since lindsay has PM's and visitor messages turned off hopefully he can contact me via torontokris@yahoo.com

I'm just a hobbyist who buys in bulk say 6 at a time to get a $30 off msrp price, then sells the remaining 4-5 units that I don't need/use myself at a fair price to local Canadians. I by no means can match the great /low prices of the big scanner companies Re: ScannerMaster but try to make it up in service/support etc.

Hopefully lindsay can contact me I also sent an email to the partner email.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
I have emailed the webmaster email... After seeing another post by tonsoffun.
Thanks! Got a reply already and Thread problem solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.