Affiliations Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

BORG

I am monitoring a 36 channel simulcast system, is there any way to make the affiliations section larger than just 2 at a time viewing.

Thanks

SCPD

QRT
BORG said:
I am monitoring a 36 channel simulcast system, is there any way to make the affiliations section larger than just 2 at a time viewing.
Yes. Delete some of those channels. You shouldn't have that many. Compare channels to neighbor sites - remove any duplicates. You shouldn't see more than 28 channels for Motorola or 25 channels for EDACS.

BORG

Thanks for the info. What is the procedure for deleting frequencies. So far no duplicate freq's.

Chris-KH2PM

Premium Subscriber
Exit UniTrunker. Make a backup of the .hz file for the system you're monitoring. I use Windows NOTEPAD, but any text editor will do. Open the .hz file and cut/delete all of the text below this first line
*Site, LCN, Control, Listen, Lockout, Frequency, CTCSS, DCS, "Label", First, Last, Confirmed, Hits, "Notes"

Restart UniTrunker. The list will rebuild itself.

SCPD

QRT
You can also delete channels from the main menu.

[F]ind -> [C]hannel ... type in the LCN # of the channel you want to delete. Press enter.

Select [Alt] + [Del] to delete the channel. Repeat as many times as needed.

BORG

That information did the trick, it will be interesting to see the freq list re-populate now.
Thanks.

QUOTE=Chris-N5CWM]Exit UniTrunker. Make a backup of the .hz file for the system you're monitoring. I use Windows NOTEPAD, but any text editor will do. Open the .hz file and cut/delete all of the text below this first line
*Site, LCN, Control, Listen, Lockout, Frequency, CTCSS, DCS, "Label", First, Last, Confirmed, Hits, "Notes"

Restart UniTrunker. The list will rebuild itself.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.