"affordable" new portable SDR

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simpilo

One of the Specs say Dual Channel Phase Coherent Receive. Does that mean I can use it for trunk tracking a APCO P25 PII TDMA system? One receiver for Control Channel and the other for voice following.
MicroScan

we are waiting for a review!
p1879

br0adband

Not sure where "affordable" comes into this but I can pretty much guarantee - but I could be wrong - that this is not going to be anything most people would consider even close to being "affordable." :D

I put in a request for more info, datasheets, brochures, etc, and a current price list so we'll see if they respond. Interesting product, for sure, and I am definitely interested. ;)

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Not sure where "affordable" comes into this but I can pretty much guarantee - but I could be wrong - that this is not going to be anything most people would consider even close to being "affordable." :D

I put in a request for more info, datasheets, brochures, etc, and a current price list so we'll see if they respond. Interesting product, for sure, and I am definitely interested. ;)
I have the same doubt. There is a big difference between affordable for personal use, and adfordable for development of C4ISR gear.

Sent using Tapatalk

boatbod

Uh yeah, this is clearly being pitched at a different segment of the SDR market than us hobbyists. I don't think we're talking about a $200 device... probably at least one more zero if not considerably more.

Fowler

Premium Subscriber
Looks like its designed for 3 letter government agencies....with a price tag to match....

p1879

Folks, I saw this in some ELINT newsletter, and realized it rather pricy; my thought was the reader might be amused by that description.

Status
Not open for further replies.