After shack remodel KE7KQB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrule

Premium Subscriber
Just got done with a shack remodel. So here it is !!

Attachments

• IMGP2924.JPG
    IMGP2924.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,441
  • IMGP2928.jpg
    IMGP2928.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,434

jrule

Premium Subscriber
Other side of room

Other side

Attachments

• IMGP2931.jpg
    IMGP2931.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,385

ka1njl

Gorgeous!!

Your remodel is beautiful. I really like the built in cabinets and the custom look. I had a shack like that before my last move and I am slowly getting back to where I started. It makes such a difference when you have dedicated, purposefully designed space. Great job.

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Looks great nice shack you have there, what does the antenna farm look like?

jrule

Premium Subscriber
Power

I think you are asking about the power supply and battery back-up.

I have a Astron RM-60 Power Supply running into a West Mountain Power Gate that charges my gel-cel battery and feeds power to the West Mountain 4012 Rig Runner with Anderson power poles. The PWRgate charges the battery with power from the power supply and automatically switches to battery back-up if the power goes out. Above that is a Andrews Ground bar for grounding the equipment. Also the blue box above the power supply is a solar panel charge controller . Still hooking up equipment and trying not to make a rats nest of all the wires that can be hard as we all now !! Hope that answers you ?'s 73'S

Attachments

• IMGP2935.jpg
    IMGP2935.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 994

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Your power supply setup is sweet. Nice that you can charge your battery while using a rig. Also sweet that it switches to batt back-up automatically.

Are you using a solar panel to charge the battery also?

jrule

Premium Subscriber
Solar

No i have a solar panel but don't have it hooked up yet. Still looking for good place outside to mount them.
Would also like too have a large bank of batteries and some more panels . Maybe some day!! when i win the lottery .

Status
Not open for further replies.