Air Force Pave Hawk frequency Card...(Kirtland AFB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uplink

For those interested, here is the frequency card from the Air Force HH60G Pave Hawk, 58th Special Operations Wing at Saturdays air show....:wink:

Attachments

• copter_show 064.jpg
    copter_show 064.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,538
Last edited:

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
I listened to the 293.75 today again all I just get are pulses of CRAP through the audio!

There are some pics from the T-Birds flying in today on my site =)

I hope there are some more "preset cards" in the aircraft Saturday...

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
I hope to crawl around in the new toy on the base.... I want the preset card from this bird too!

Last edited:

Mick

293.75 was active this afternoon (Saturday 20Jan2018 1325 hours), and after one pilot told the other that the U.S. Air Force Academy was off to the left, the other pilot said "Too bad we don't have any ordnance to drop on it." Too funny!

For those interested, here is the frequency card from the Air Force HH60G Pave Hawk, 58th Special Operations Wing at Saturdays air show....:wink:

Deadguy

I'm actually pretty surprised this is accurate! Cool find!

In my experience these placards are never really updated. They ones at Dyess had the freq for ground crews listed as an old non-trunked freq.

That being said, aircraft like the B-1 have their freqs programmed into the radio and they pretty much operate like simple channels with the actual frequencies never being displayed. I had to get with an OAS homie to get the freqs for my last base...

Not asking for any self incrimination...but did anyone give you any hassle about snapping a pic?

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
All the placards I have ever seen in aircraft were accurate. As cockpits get updated, the placards are no longer needed since everything is pre-programmed into the new radios.

Status
Not open for further replies.