AirEvac Helicopter emergency landing

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamhere300

CommShrek said:
I'd be ashamed to say. No need to come on here and name them any more than I named your department. :) The majority of the department I volunteer for is backwards hilljacks. I am not very active with them at this time. As in, I still have my gear, but I'm not responding to much. I've already tried turning my stuff in but was asked not to. I'll leave it at that.

I hope you reconsider that. I know which department you are on, and like many rural departments, they need help. You are an asset to that department, don't give up on
them.

car2back

iamhere300 said:
I hope you reconsider that. I know which department you are on, and like many rural departments, they need help. You are an asset to that department, don't give up on
them.

I agree Matt, I firmly believe you are the most intelligent person on that fire department southeast of where I am employed, they'd be worse without you.

BTW, Did you join the witness protection program or something? What’s with the identity change?

CommShrek

Clean you Mailbox Phil...

Phil, I tried to send you a PM a few days ago but it said you PM box was full. Once you get it cleaned out, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.