alabama gas co

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic9351301

Banned
does anybody have any freqs input output for alagasco for the jefferson county area if so plz post them

18Delta

Premium Subscriber
I live in north Shelby county and I hear them on 153.515 with an input of 158.16.
That may not be the case in Jefferson county however.

puzzleriddle

many years back (when I was in Montgomery) They went an IDEN system (Southern co AL power's Parent Company operated. The IDEN system was supposed to going EOL soon but don't know any more details than thtat.;) I gave up on listening to them many years ago.

Avery93

Premium Subscriber
I've heard them on 153.515 and 158.205, both 114.8 PL. The traffic I heard on 158.205 was referencing an address in Bessemer. I believe I've heard them on several other frequencies as well, but unfortunately those are the only ones I have logged.

They are licensed for quite a few repeaters around the state. Most/all of them are licensed for MOTOTRBO voice, in addition to narrowband analog. Also all of the radios I heard in use sounded like Motorola XPRs, so they probably have TRBO capability if desired.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber
many years back (when I was in Montgomery) They went an IDEN system (Southern co AL power's Parent Company operated. The IDEN system was supposed to going EOL soon but don't know any more details than thtat.;).

Does EOL mean End Of Life ? I know several agencies and business that use the Southern Linc. As a scanner listener I wish and dream the the Lincs would end. I'm sure it would be replaced with a new digital system it it ended if what you posted is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.