Alameda County EBMUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

csuh13

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have any info on the system that the East Bay Municipal Utilities District (water) uses?

I can't seem to lacate any info about them.

(now, if it turns out that this info is located in an extremely easy-to-find location, please don't make me feel too dumb...) :)

digitaljim6

They use 800 conventional and low band.

A very quick FCC search shows 854.9625, 855.2125, 855.4875, 48.26 simplex and 47.96 repeater output in the bay area (and 48.52 if you care about a repeater input)

855.4625 and 48.26 simplex are used in the Stockton and the Camanche reservoir areas.

In some mixture, these freqs should cover utility operations, customer service, park rangers, campground operations, law enforcement and fire suppression.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
EBMUD maintains several radios sites with those three 800 freqs. The PL for all three is 110.9. Primary operations are on Nextel though. I haven't gotten around to monitoring the three heavily but they aren't used often. I think they're kept around for a backup.

Ranger services are provided by East Bay Regional Parks.

-Wayne

digitaljim6

Ranger services for Camanche reservoir east of Lodi are provided directly by EBMUD. The "fourth" 800 channel is primary for ops, rangers, LE and fire with 48.26 used at the property entrance gates. Look for licenses in Valley Springs, Pardee and Stockton.

Status
Not open for further replies.