All Hell Breaks Loose in camden county

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Many major incidents as of 21:19 hrs.
1. Motor vehicle Accident- Route 73 & Jackson Rd Berlin Twp. Just about 20:45 District 22 dispatched for a two car crash at intersection. Police on location confirming 1 trapped. Added 2 District 21 BLS as well as BLS 2316 and BLS 6697. Added 2 medic units, station 21, 22, and 23 apparatus and requested SouthStar to land near the scene for one patient.

2. Dwelling Fire- Cottage Drive and 5th Avenue Lindenwold. Dispatched District 63 just around 21:10. Squad 63 confirmed heavy smoke condition at residence and possible kitchen fire. County struck the all-hands. Added ladder 61, Rescue 8-2, Rehab 13, station 64-1, station 60, BLS 63 and additional BLS. As of 21:25 6300 still reporting heavy fire at residence.

3. Numerous wires and trees down in Camden County. Incidents of note, Berlin-Cross Keys Rd & Park Ave tree leaning on wires, area closed. Structural collapse in Cherry Hill on Howard Johnson Blvd. Numerous trees onto houses in Winslow Twp and Gloucester Twp. Tree falls onto a car on Kings Highway in Gloucester City.
EDIT: Lindenwold dwelling- Correct address 351 6th avenue. Under control at 21:50 hrs.

Last edited:

wnjl

Busy evening in Burlington County too with the storm winds, trees/wires down all over the area. Saw a lot of talkgroups active on the TSYS I hadn't seen before, the Regional Response 2's and even 3's were active, as were some of the IAC talkgroups.

xpawel15x

Numerous calls for trees and wires down on cars and homes. Every town in Bergen County dealing with trees down, because of the heavy winds.

JC1956

Also busy night here in Morris County area, Hanover Twp hit hard numerous trees down power lines Route 10 was closed east bound up until 20 mins ago power was restored

res5cue

got crazy in some parts of sussex county last night too. was horrible! i was sitting at the desk all by myself when the wind came through and then BAM! no power and the wonderful generator took over a minute to kick on and the phones and 911 wouldnt work nor the radio console. lol.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
What?!

res5cue said:
got crazy in some parts of sussex county last night too. was horrible! i was sitting at the desk all by myself when the wind came through and then BAM! no power and the wonderful generator took over a minute to kick on and the phones and 911 wouldnt work nor the radio console. lol.
You're kidding! Everything out for over a minute? Jeeeezz! I guess there will be an investigation into that! That IS horrible. Did you have to call in extra staff do deal with the call volume?

Status
Not open for further replies.