Alpha-Tagging Starcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Been working on Site 102 since I received this update, and have made quite a bit of progress over the past months. I had to break it down into different systems in order to work around the 500 Talkgroup limit. I have Systems: District-Chicago, Districts 2 & 5, and IL Tollways... each Site has it's own Quick Key for easy access in the event of an incident that grabs my attention. I don't know how many have tried this, but it's nice to see C-240(Mobile) come up instead of the UID..personal preference only.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Where did you get all those TG's Dave, in the Chi-area i can only come up with about 100....I have created 10 GQK's starting with "Districts"; Tollways, TW-Road Maint, etc but breaking it down to more SQK's is a good idea...I also have a 2096 used for T125-Grundy which has the southern districts, and a RS197 (PSR600) that used whats called a "Wildcard" and its like the "open mode" on the 2096 except you sit on it and all TG's come up and you can store what ever where ever...The RS-GRE scanners have some fine features plus V-Folders as you may know....Ron in joliet

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Where did you get all those TG's Dave, in the Chi-area i can only come up with about 100....I have created 10 GQK's starting with "Districts"; Tollways, TW-Road Maint, etc but breaking it down to more SQK's is a good idea...I also have a 2096 used for T125-Grundy which has the southern districts, and a RS197 (PSR600) that used whats called a "Wildcard" and its like the "open mode" on the 2096 except you sit on it and all TG's come up and you can store what ever where ever...The RS-GRE scanners have some fine features plus V-Folders as you may know....Ron in joliet

I was talking about the Unit ID's Ron...

Status
Not open for further replies.