Alvin TxWarn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Here is the problem. I am in Waco. I agreed to help this man out, but determining which tower to use is quite complex from this vantage point. So, I am just going to set this up by assigning up quick keys for the sites so that they can be turned on an off.

Does anyone actually live in Alvin that could help this man. TxWarn can be a bit odd at times.

I have never attempted to do this and I am wondering if a novice would be able to pull off a 436HP analyze mode. I don't even think I understand how to do that.

Here is another issue. Alon no longer shows on the tanks. Reportedly, the name has changed to DK. Many of the 7-11 stores have the name DK now.

Last edited:

dallenapd

Here is the problem. I am in Waco. I agreed to help this man out, but determining which tower to use is quite complex from this vantage point. So, I am just going to set this up by assigning up quick keys for the sites so that they can be turned on an off.

Does anyone actually live in Alvin that could help this man. TxWarn can be a bit odd at times.

I have never attempted to do this and I am wondering if a novice would be able to pull off a 436HP analyze mode. I don't even think I understand how to do that.

Here is another issue. Alon no longer shows on the tanks. Reportedly, the name has changed to DK. Many of the 7-11 stores have the name DK now.

I live in Brazoria and retired from Angleton PD. I would be glad to help in any way.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I live in Brazoria and retired from Angleton PD. I would be glad to help in any way.

I am attempting to help a friend. I went with the site location and included the ones associated with the aforementioned suggestions. But, I included both the Galveston and Brazoria simulcasts sites in the Favorite. Bingo. My friend finally heard Alvin EMS-Fire. However, on a Friday night, I thought Alvin PD would key up for something. Of course, they could operate like some cities and Game Wardens by using a cell phone. I am waiting to see if the fish are biting. If not, I will try another lure.

dallenapd

I am attempting to help a friend. I went with the site location and included the ones associated with the aforementioned suggestions. But, I included both the Galveston and Brazoria simulcasts sites in the Favorite. Bingo. My friend finally heard Alvin EMS-Fire. However, on a Friday night, I thought Alvin PD would key up for something. Of course, they could operate like some cities and Game Wardens by using a cell phone. I am waiting to see if the fish are biting. If not, I will try another lure.
I would think that you have done the correct thing in choosing the proper "sites" and then program accordingly.
Also providing your clients scanner is Simulcast capable. The primary dispatch software for Brazoria County is by SSI. Many non-emergency calls are dispatched directly to in-car terminals thus no voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.