Amazon.com - DMR - Obetz and Etna, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
Most of the construction appears complete at the Etna site so I decided to check on the FCC database and see if they were using radios at these places. I found two licenses, one for each site.

WQXM524 - Obetz (aka CMH-2) - (ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQXM524 - AMAZON.COM - CMH2)
WQXM763 - Etna (aka CMH-1) - (ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQXM763 - Amazon.Com-CMH1)

Looks like an 8 frequency system with emission designation of 7K60FXE.

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
Both locations are active, I could hear both while traveling on I-70. I will start trying to map the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
while scanning this system I keep getting hits on 464.000 with a system ID of 132 which is the same as B&C Communications CON +. It sounds like trash service and the B&C System has a trash service with the same TGID. When I search the FCC database for B&C license there is no 464.0000 listed. Anyone have any thoughts?

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
I would love it. I am working on mapping the systems in that business park for the DB

gtaman

I would love it. I am working on mapping the systems in that business park for the DB

Eddie Bauer has multiple licenses for their building due to name changing in the company from Trilogy back to Eddie Bauer. I don't know which frequencies are part of the CAP+ plus system. When I went in the building for maintenance I did see one repeater rack that contained 4 SLR 8000 repeaters with attenuators on them.

If I recall the channel plan follows the talkgroup order.

Anyways here is the picture I took for future use :)

Attachments

• IMG_4616.jpg
    IMG_4616.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 578

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
Hey that is a nice little chart! Glad it found its way to your phone.

gtaman

Hey that is a nice little chart! Glad it found its way to your phone.

Yep when I was there I saw it and took up the opportunity. The radio I borrowed from them has the same channel plan so I would assume that one is correct.

gtaman

Any updates on any of the Amazon systems? While scanning Obetz it seems it's only DMR conventional and not trunked. They also have an interesting analog phone patch I've noticed. I'm going to submit Eddie Bauer to the database as I have the system 100 percent mapped.

firecatohio

I drive a truck PT and are always in the 2 amazons running shuttles. So I did my searching and found the same as everyone. I typically monitor the yard trucks etc. I do this almost everywhere I go including targets, Walmart and even Kroger DCs. They all got away with CB use so I can still hear them talking about us lol.. I actually have Kroger Delaware in a two way for when I was dedicated up there to be able to talk to yard trucks..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.