Android app sync with online upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmbanach

Premium Subscriber
I just bought the RadioReference app for my tablet computer and love it. I now want to view archived stuff and it says I need to upgrade to "Premium". It seems to direct me to the website, so I came here and opened up an account. But if I upgrade to Premium online will that sync with my Android app somehow?

bezking

There is no /official/ "app" of any kind made by RR. What you have is something produced by a third party.

Anyways, if you upgrade, nothing needs to "sync." When the RR server needs to decide whether to allow you to access the archives, it will see that you are premium and access will be granted.

lmbanach

Premium Subscriber
Thank you so much. I am new to this app stuff so don't quite get how it links. So I can upgrade on this site and then the app will recognize it? I ask that because I don't have to log in to the app like I do this website. I appreciate your patience with an old guy!

bezking

You don't have to log into the app? Then how did it know you need to upgrade? What is the name of the app you are using?

lmbanach

Premium Subscriber
I bought a Samsung Galaxy S wifi 5.0 tablet. One of the Samsung Apps is called "Scanner Radio", I allows free scanning but then charges $2.99 for some internal extra features that I bought. There is no loging in. But if you want the archives it directs you to your website to buy that service.

Status
Not open for further replies.