Anna and Melissa TX system type and freq's??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameltoe_kid

Premium Subscriber
Can anybody help me find out the system types and freq's of the Anna and Melissa police departments...Anna most importantly. I have searched through RR so much looking for this simple info so much I'm getting a strange nervous tic LOL Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

fwradio

Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
It looks like they are not in the database yet. If you can find the info, please make a submission so that we can add it. I didn't find any FCC records either, so they would probably be on some other agency's system.

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
this is a guess, but I would check the Collin Co. Public Safety system and TG 1328 or 1360! As Anna and Melissa FD show up in this system, bet the PD is also. Those two TG's are tagged as municipal PD dispatch. It will take some listening then to determine the units numbers for the two towns, probably have to hear an address you know to figure it out.

Cameltoe_kid

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for that important info vicxray. Heck, I've been listening to them the whole time, just didn't know it since I've had the collin county SO freq's plugged in the whole time I've had the scanner. A big thumbs up to ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.