Another Noob programming question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrappy1977

I'm brand spanking new to the programming of the trucking system on my scanner. I have a Pro-2096 and have purhcased/downloaded Win96. I think I've figured out how to use the program, but I'm running into problems. I'm in the Cincinnati/Hamilton County area and am unsure how to lock out police chatter from banks that I have designated for Fire communications and vice versa. I'm assuming that they are all sharing the same frequencies but don't know how to lock the individual talkgroup ID. All the alphatags for each bank appear correct on in the information that I have downloaded to the software. Any ideas?

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Welcome to RadioReference :)

I've attached a screen cap. You'll want to check the LOut box for each talkgroup you do not want to hear. You can select between the sub-banks 0-4 which will display more talkgroups.

You'll also want to make sure the bank is in closed mode so the radio will only stop on talkgroups that are programmed and not locked out. You can close a bank by hitting FUNC+5 while in the bank. It should display "Bank Closed".

Hope this helps :cool:

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

scannerfreak

Database Admin
PS - I should have mentioned you can also close a bank via the software:

Attachments

• Capture2.png
    Capture2.png