• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Antioch (MALL) Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I notice that the mall security has its own repeater and security all have HT's. I been looking at the FCC data base and can not find there information for me to get there frequencies to listen in. Does anyone have there frequencies? I did find the old frequencies but it simplex only. I Do know there using a repeater.

Thanks for the help...
I'm back in the kc area for three months and live near this mall would like to listen in, Thank you for your help.:p

Developer:
Antioch Redevelopment Partners, LLC
4240 Blue Ridge Blvd., Ste. 900
Kansas City, MO, 64133

Leasing:
Lynette Samborski Russ
CBRE
4520 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64111

They tore the mall down a long time ago. I believe Sears is still there, but that's it. Walmart Market and several restaurants were built where the mall once stood. They're also building some apartments on the East Side of that property. No more security patrols over there.

i know there gone and now is a strip mall / property leasing, security is there still run by US security LLC, one of the guard said there using the malls old repeater system. that's what I'm after is there frequencies the property are using. its not the security company radio system.

i know there gone and now is a strip mall / property leasing, security is there still run by US security LLC, one of the guard said there using the malls old repeater system. that's what I'm after is there frequencies the property are using. its not the security company radio system.
I saw marked US Security vehicles in the lot during the mall's demolition. After that project was completed, I believe they packed up and left. I routinely do business at various new establishments on property and have yet to see any of their patrol vehicles (unless they're posted on the Sears side of the lot).

there only one or two guys there. no patrol vehicle. To nd5y: I saw that, and that not it. you can hear a tail each time they talk. well more investigating, i,m buying a scanner with RF finding.

My guess is they are using a leased trunking system and are talking back to property management in another part of the city. I can't imagine an operation as small as that is now having security, let alone an on-site security office with a dispatcher.

Here's a 1/2 mile perimeter search centered on Sears, which shows an active license.
FCC Callsign Proximity Search: N 39.19247 W -94.54656 Range: .5

Status
Not open for further replies.