Any Info on ESCAPEE's BRANCHVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

Just copied traffic ref to 2 escapee's from Branchville Correctional Facility. Escaped on 4/4/08 at approx 10pm.
1 was a White Male 20 y/o 6 FT Name Conan Hersley Robbery, Theft
2. BLK Male 45y/o 5'11" 145# Black long Hair with Corn Rows GRN Eyes Name Kent Day
Second subject is being held for Murder.
No known direction of travel or if they have a car.That was all I caught of the ABP................Hoser

Last edited:

Viper43

hoser147 said:
Just copied traffic ref to 2 escapee's from Branchville Correctional Facility. Escaped on 4/4/08 at approx 10pm.
2. BLK Male 45y/o 5'11" 145# Black long Hair with Corn Rows GRN Eyes Name Kent Day
No known direction of travel or if they have a car.That was all I caught of the ABP................Hoser

you mean he WAS being held.....

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
hoser147 said:
Have scanner online covers Dist 34 and Dist 35 Ind State Police also Evansville Area.
One of them suppose to have ties to this area.

W9NES

Terre Haute had a Federal prisioner that got away from the Fed pen is Terre Haute.The video is availble at WTHI TV Channel 10 in Terre Haute.I check the two web sites outside the Indianapolis area to see what is going on in the western part of the state.

hoser147

Im kinda limited on what I can recieve usually Decatuar, Portland and up towards Ft. Wayne area, on analog and the Safe T for the same area. Anybody else up in that area of the State on the boards here? Hoser

Status
Not open for further replies.