Any Uniden Sales in the works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of recent chatter here about upcoming RadioShack scanner sales and friends and family coupons. I haven't followed prices since I bought an 895xlt years ago and was wondering if Uniden or Uniden resellers offer any discounts or sales at this time of year?
I recall an old RR post about a 25% off coupon from Uniden. Is this a future possibility?

'Got to go digital!

Thanks
HCH

scannersnstuff

again,just my .02 cent's. i've never seen uniden's go on sale. i can't even really remember any dealer's doing a private sale. i think possibly uniden stipulates to the dealer that they cannot drop the price's on their unit's <?>. you will find a few dollar's variation between dealer's. that seem's to be about it.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Uniden does not set nor do we enforce retail prices for scanners (except those on our own site). The market sets the price.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
The only time I've seen discounted prices on Uniden scanners is on Ebay. There are some reputable sellers on there that are safe to purchase from.

Thanks

Not what I wanted to hear, but I appriciate everyone's input on this. For now, I can utilize the live audio feeds here on the site. The Hancock county feed is fantastic. They have two scanners providing feeds. One provides Findlay PD/FD on one of my stereo speakers and the other plays MARCS on the other speaker. A neat way to tell who's on the air or what's up when there is a lot of traffic.

A special thanks to whomever set this feed up.

HCH

Dubbin

Feed Provider
The Hancock county feed is fantastic. They have two scanners providing feeds. One provides Findlay PD/FD on one of my stereo speakers and the other plays MARCS on the other speaker. A neat way to tell who's on the air or what's up when there is a lot of traffic.

A special thanks to whomever set this feed up.

HCH

You're very welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.