Any Wiki editors here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Looking at the Rogers County page it says they are served by OHP Troop B which I believe is correct but then it references Troop L ID's instead of Troop B. I am not familiar with how to edit this page, But I also believe that Troop L serves the Will Rogers Turnpike thru Rogers county and should not be removed from the page, just add the Troop B ID's.
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Rogers_County_(OK)

plaws

Premium Subscriber
Looking at the Rogers County page it says they are served by OHP Troop B which I believe is correct but then it references Troop L ID's instead of Troop B. I am not familiar with how to edit this page, But I also believe that Troop L serves the Will Rogers Turnpike thru Rogers county and should not be removed from the page, just add the Troop B ID's.

The ()'s in the URL are goofing up the BBS' parser - should be one on either side of the OK in the URL and not just the text..

Anyway, make yourself a wiki login if you don't have one, click the edit button. Deleting is easy, editing only marginally harder. You can "cancel" out if you don't want to edit anything. You can look at any page that way and get an idea of how wiki markup works. It's pretty simple. Use the "Preview" button a LOT if you want to edit.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
I logged in last night before I made this post, I couldn't make heads or tails out of the page to even think about editing it so I made this post for someone with more experience to help out. There isn't a report issues link on the page so I tried here.

ecps92

The Data is being imported from the RRDB., so editing the wiki might be your last resort.
I'd make a DB submission first :wink:
I logged in last night before I made this post, I couldn't make heads or tails out of the page to even think about editing it so I made this post for someone with more experience to help out. There isn't a report issues link on the page so I tried here.

ecps92

When posting to the BBS/Message Board, it drops the last )
I've found it best to use the INSERT LINK to eliminate the dropping of the )
The ()'s in the URL are goofing up the BBS' parser - should be one on either side of the OK in the URL and not just the text..

Anyway, make yourself a wiki login if you don't have one, click the edit button. Deleting is easy, editing only marginally harder. You can "cancel" out if you don't want to edit anything. You can look at any page that way and get an idea of how wiki markup works. It's pretty simple. Use the "Preview" button a LOT if you want to edit.

QDP2012

The RR Wiki page Rogers County (OK) has been updated accordingly.

Hope this helps,

QDP2012

If you bump into any other issues with Wiki pages, or want some help creating or updating them, please feel free to ask in the Wiki Forum.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.