Anyone interested in doing a scanning meetup where we can discuss and learn from one another? In Middle Georgia area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4bhs

Anyone interested in doing a scanning meetup where we can discuss and learn from one another? in Middle Georgia area? I see quite a few listed in Warner Robins, Macon, Byron area in the what part of Georgia is everyone in section. Seems like there are enough in close proximity we could do a meetup. bring our scanners or whatever and chat and learn from one another??? anyone interested.?
I saw at least one other was also a ham. AE4VE in Warner Robins. Im now KM5BOR was kk4bhs. We have two good clubs in wr you should come to the meetings. can learn a lot. Anyway was just an idea I thought I would throw out there.

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
How about advertising those amateur radio meetings in the Macon/Warner Robins area on this forum?

As an (old) ham, we like to meetup before the meeting (usually to eat and/or talk about weather, politics, wives); the subject could be scanners and scanning in Georgia.

Count me in.

73 de KG4OJJ

kk4bhs

How about advertising those amateur radio meetings in the Macon/Warner Robins area on this forum?

As an (old) ham, we like to meetup before the meeting (usually to eat and/or talk about weather, politics, wives); the subject could be scanners and scanning in Georgia.

Count me in.

73 de KG4OJJ
posted a new post about the two clubs in my town and also about a hamfest that is free to sell at and free to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.