Anyone Interested in listening to Rogers County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a new member to rr. I will be a subscribing member tomorrow and i am just posting this to see if anyone would be interested in listening to the claremore area pd and fire. I know there is tulsa and surrounding areas but its mostly tulsa and i am wanting to hear mostly claremore and surrounding areas. So if i can see some interest in this area i will apply to be able to broadcast the claremore area on here. Thanks

Lol. Ok yeah im waiting for my scanner to get here and tomorrow i am planning on being a premium member on here and just having claremore be the focus with some other surrounding towns.

papadoc

Premium Subscriber
Generally, you'll have a few to listen, but as time goes on, you'll see others listening in on you feed.
That's true, especially if a major event happens in the area that generates a lot of radio traffic.

Last edited:
@ jslitzker Well i recieved my scanner and got it all set-up with channels for rogers county sherriffs Dept, E.M.S and claremore police. Applied today to be able to broadcast on here. 1. I dont know how long it takes for them to review and approve it and. #2. Im not sure if i filled everything correctly. I hope i did the questions seem straight forward. Will update as soon as i get any info regarding my submission!!!! Thanks for all the replies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.