Anyone know of there is a Michigan Fire Truck Webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch1ronTL34

Yeah you're right, I Google'd it and was only able to find links to fire departments of individual cities like Troy and Hazel Park. Maybe you can consolidate the info from all of the webpages and make the first Michigan Fire Truck Homepage

garryd451

Pokagon, Michigan, half way between Niles and Dowa
Thank You everyone for your ideas! But i don't have the skills and/or knowlege to do it!

Also I understand that the Indiana Fire Truck Webpage Pictures are taken by the webpage owner or the Fire Department, just for that webpage. They might be some legal problems if I copied other webpages and pasted them onto my webpage?

And like I mention I don't really know much about computers except emailing and surfing!

This is a great idea. I am a website designer and have available server space to do it. My concern is that I wanna do it right, and to do that, I need good quality photos and the specs of the various rigs to do it.

I'm willing to put a site together, but I need backup from knowledgeable people like yourselves.

And I could care less if people used the images on my site, so long as the photographer signed off on them.

bbreiler

if no one has taken on this 'project' I am in a position to do so. Please feel free to contact me via PM and we can discuss options.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.