Anyone Near Wilmington, NC?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snicholas

Does anyone near Wilmington, NC offer any on-site consultative services? I'm brand new to "scanning" I have a huge antenna, a radioshack pro-197, and arc500pro software and I am struggling a good bit. I am a quick learner, I have pretty good computer skills, and ca$h. Please let me know if you can help me.

shadcall

What kind of trouble are you having? There are a lot of people here who can help walk you through your problems without having to resort to paying someone a lot of money.

You already have a software program and you are a premium subscriber. Do you have the RS programmig cable?

Just post your problems and we will see what we can do to help.

RIG

I sat here and couldn't make heads or tails of it at first then it just worked out. Since you said your pc skills were good that puts you ahead of me somewhat. The software is very good and just take your time.

Rob

snicholas

Arc500Pro

I have so many problems with this software, is there another way I can record digitally? It seems to lock up as soon as I walk away all the time, I'll sit there and everything works fine for 30 minutes, an hour or so....then I go do something else or leave for the evening only to find it's crashed. I was told it was a vista problem, so I upgraded to Windows 7, then my radioshack scanner usb cable wasn't supported so I rebooted an old XP laptop and tryed it...still having problems. I'm so frustrated.

TRON

help for the wilmington area

I have numerous v-scanners for the pro106/197 radios and have one for the New Hanover County/Wilmington/Brunswick county area. I travel there quiet a bit and and would be glad to clone my v-scanners to your radio. I've programmed numerous radios for people and never charge to help. Let me know if I can assist and how to make contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.