AOR 8200 MK3 Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Hello All!
I recently got rid of an 8200 that was in pieces. It was sold on here for parts. That made me dig into my "old Treasures" boxes. I found that I had replaced the broken one with another one about 6 months after the accident of the first. It was probably used for a couple of weeks then put away. All the original items that came with it are still in the box "unused". The manual,the original batteries, the wall wart, the cig-lighter plug, the AM attatchment, the belt clip are all in their original plastic never used. The radio is in mint condition, the light was in the off position as I had last set it so it is still bright as a bulb. I cant believe I forgot about this radio. Anyway, my question is what is a radio in this shape worth these days? I am the original owner.Im not sure I want to sell it but then again, its just sitting in a box. The only thing is obviously the 800 MHZ gap. However, at least you can tune from 800-869 without a problem,unlike ICOM who just deletes the whole entire 800 band. Anyway, as I said, I dont know if I am going to sell it but I would like to know what it is worth.

Manny

yaesumofo

Just go to Universal radio and price the radio.
If if is truly mint as you say then you should be able to get 75-90% of the current retail price.
Yaesumofo

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
I've never dealt with Universal radio like that! Hmmm! Interesting! Thanks for the suggestion!

Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.