AOR DV-1/DV10 P25 talkgroup ID? (Feature Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepBlue

Dear AOR,
(Feature request) I don't see where this has been asked before, but I'm sure it has, any chance of getting the ability to display the talkgroup being currently received on the screen? It's great being able to receive any station on the local P25 systems but, it would be really nice to identify the units.

Alternatively, can I use any software currently out there to view the talkgroup of a received station?

S

c0ne

Dear AOR,
(Feature request) I don't see where this has been asked before, but I'm sure it has, any chance of getting the ability to display the talkgroup being currently received on the screen? It's great being able to receive any station on the local P25 systems but, it would be really nice to identify the units.

Alternatively, can I use any software currently out there to view the talkgroup of a received station?

S
People have been asking for more digital signal info since the dv1.

DeepBlue

I figured. I was involved in a discussion about DMR modes and the info on the screen too. Just figured I would put it out (or back out) there, officially, again.

S

woodpecker

Dear AOR,

S

AOR don't listen to feature requests or bug reports, they just add stupid features no one cares for.

AOR can't even get the remote control protocol to work properly on the DV10 so there is zero chance of them ever decoding TGs or RIDs on P25, DMR or NXDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.