• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

aor la 400 antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Quite possibly; that price is about USD70 less than you could get it from Universal Radio - I would check on the buyer, as well as shipping and any customs you would need to pay.

The AOR is really overpriced - you can do better with a Wellbrook indoor loop and probably cheaper too, although you would have to check the exchange rate and shipping from the UK. The Wellbrooks are very highly regarded (been reviewed in many publications, along with the World Radio TV Handbook), and I sincerely doubt you would be disappointed with them. I would visit their website and do some research

I'm curious, why are you ignoring what has been suggested already? Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.