April 18th Cincinnati Police Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvanlieu

I'm looking for an archive of the Cincinnati Police dispatch from April 18th, 2011 around 2:30AM. If anyone has any information please contact me. I'm willing to make a generous donation for this recording.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Why not become a Premium Subscriber, then you'll be able to access any Archived Audio for any particular scanner

Q101ATFD

I'm looking for an archive of the Cincinnati Police dispatch from April 18th, 2011 around 2:30AM. If anyone has any information please contact me. I'm willing to make a generous donation for this recording.

You're going to have to provide a few more details...

kf8yk

Why don't you try getting it from the source?

Cincinnati Police Public Records Request

Request other documents - Public Records or Subpoena Requests

Mail, fax or email a written request to:

Lt. Christopher Ruehmer
Cincinnati Police Department Records Section Commander
801 Plum Street
Room 328
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Email your request to cpdrecords@cincinnati-oh.gov or fax it to 513-352-6402.

In your request provide the following:

Name of person(s) involved
Location and date of offense
Type of offense, such as burglary, assault, etc.
Your name and contact information

Your request is not required to be in writing, nor is it required that your name or the intended use of the requested records be disclosed. The information requested is solely intended to enhance our ability to respond to your request in a timely and reasonable manner.

Schedule of Fees

EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2000, in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code Section 149.43, the fee schedule for official Cincinnati Police Department reports defined as being “Public Records” is as follows:

Paper documents $.05 per page

Audio Tape
30-minute $.41 each
60-minute $.54 each
90-minute $.67 each
120-minute $1.07 each

The cost of a 911 tape is based solely on the size of the tape used.

Video Tape $2.50 each

Photographs
Color 8X10 $.41 each
Black & White $.39 each
Polaroid 4x5 black/white $1.74 each
Polaroid Spectra $1.04 each

Compact Disc/DVD $1.00 each

Frequent requesters may want to set up an account with Police Records Section. Contact Ms. Gail Moermond at 513-352-1209 for details/information.

Q101ATFD

Any recordings from Cincinnati police dispatch on April 18th between the hours of 2:30AM and 3:30AM.

Well, you see, there five separate districts each having their own dispatch, so you WILL have to be more specific to get what you're looking for.

Go through the proper channels listed in the post above by "kf8yk" and you'll get what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.