AR-2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadman1961

for the past 30 years, I have had my eyes on this blokes scanner as it had at the time a remarkable sensitivity with it, now that i have been given it,Ive powered it up, and have noticed that the LCD screen is fading. if anybody knows if there is anybody wrecking on of these scanners, and has a LCD, Id been very thankful..

The Japs didnt put inside this scanner, some sort of adjustment to alter the screen did they :p

vernongt

AOR 2002

for the past 30 years, I have had my eyes on this blokes scanner as it had at the time a remarkable sensitivity with it, now that i have been given it,Ive powered it up, and have noticed that the LCD screen is fading. if anybody knows if there is anybody wrecking on of these scanners, and has a LCD, Id been very thankful..

The Japs didnt put inside this scanner, some sort of adjustment to alter the screen did they :p

I have had my AOR 2002 for many years and it has [mostly] given me super service. I do have a little problem with the screen light; a joke though, which sometimes doesn't work.

The crazy thing is, this light is useless anyway so I don't worry too much about it. I did try to get someone to fix it way back and they didn't help much.

Anyway, it still works and is sitting on my desk between my SW iCom IC-75 and my two RS Pro-652's.

Make an offer, see what I say?

Vernon

Status
Not open for further replies.