ARC Easy Stream Substitute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birch5261

I see that the dropped the ARC Easy Stream program... Does anyone know of any other program that is similar? I don't understand why they would drop such a good program..

Does anyone know if there is any other type of similar software? Is there any plans for a replacement? Why would they drop such a good program? You'd think they would have started charging for it, or something....

Birch5261

proscan

I dont have a scanner.... Thats why easy stream was sooo nice because it seemed to act just like a scanner for my area.. The live audio stream through RR has only to feeds for my county, and i remember when easy stream was available i could easily listen to 6 or 7 other frequencies... I cant seem to figure out how to get proscan to even act like easy stream.. Sorry I'm just starting to get into all this and I'm a newbie. I plan on purchasing a scanner here shortly. The reason I'm so interested in the easy stream/proscan is because I'm currently living a few hundred mile from my home town,(which is where i would like to listen)... Any suggestions?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
No need for a PM and the same message here. Be patient - people work for a living, y'know! :.>>

There are LOTS of folks that stream scanner audio over the net - we have a few listed here, although you haven't said what area(s) you want to hear. RR has over 2000 of them - surely that would include more than the 2 for your area.

Live Scanners - The RadioReference Wiki

and I would check out this Yahoo group and see what is listed there...

LiveScannerAudio : Live Radio Scanner Internet Streaming

and you might ask in our NY forum if anyone has got a feed for the areas you are interested in (which are??). Maybe they're on Shoutcast?

best regards..Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.