Arc396

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
It's probably a "mental error" or something simple that I'm overlooking but I'm having no luck at all getting the ARC396 software to detect my scanner. I've used two different cables so I'm certain it's not the cable. I've tried it on different USB ports of my PC (which work fine for other things) and no luck. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garys

Premium Subscriber
What cable are you using to connect via USB? Did you install the drivers for the cable?

Gary

D

DaveNF2G

Did you turn on PC Control on your 396 and note the correct port speed so you could make the software match it?

Gumbo

Metrofire31 said:
It's probably a "mental error" or something simple that I'm overlooking but I'm having no luck at all getting the ARC396 software to detect my scanner. I've used two different cables so I'm certain it's not the cable. I've tried it on different USB ports of my PC (which work fine for other things) and no luck. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 396T cable is on it's last leg. The scanner can be sitting motionlesss and any scanner software will lose contact. I have to jiggle the plug tp the 396T a dozen times before it makes contact. There is play in the scanner port. I think I need a new cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.