ARC500PRO - Virtual Control - History Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2xq

Mentor
I have the RS PRO-106 Expert Settings to display the Radio ID.

I'm using ARC500PRO version 1.14 build 3 (update says this is the current version).

Looking at the "Virtual Control" (F12) to log the "History", fields begin with Type, ID, Tag, RadioID... ending with Object, Date, Time, File.

When logging a Type TGRP, I see the data for the frequency, alpha tag, radio ID, object et al. However the ID field (the second column) is blank. I would normally expect to see the Talkgroup Number.

What am I doing wrong in the configuration?

As it stands now, on the exported CSV log file I have to go back to the .gr5 data file to manually look up the Object. Then I copy/paste or manually enter the Talkgroup Number into the spreadsheet. It surely would be easier to extract and pair Talkgroups and radio IDs.

A second question. What is the last column (File) intended for? That too is blank.

Thanks!

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
There should be a seperate line showing the talkgroup. Since there can be multiple id on a talkgroup every id has its own line.
File is for instant playback and is not stored in the csv

Gommert
Butel Software

w2xq

Mentor
Screenshoot

Thanks for the reply, but I don't understand the answer. Does this screenshot explain my question? Thanks.

Attachments

• F12.gif
    F12.gif
    38.4 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.