ARC996Pro Bug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewey

Is anyone else using Arc996Pro having a problem when trying to read the scanner configuration from disk? Everytime I try, I get a "Runtime Error 340 - Control Array Element '19' Doesn't Exist", and the program terminates once I press the OK button. I even rebuilt the configuration file from scratch, then saved it to the disk, but can not read it back.

Dewey

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
Dewey said:
Is anyone else using Arc996Pro having a problem when trying to read the scanner configuration from disk? Everytime I try, I get a "Runtime Error 340 - Control Array Element '19' Doesn't Exist", and the program terminates once I press the OK button. I even rebuilt the configuration file from scratch, then saved it to the disk, but can not read it back.

Dewey

Dewey, Were you able to figure this out? I just bought this program and am having the same problem. I have the lattest version V2.1 build 2. Can not open the configuration. Can anyone tell me whats wrong here. I downloaded from the scanner, all the settings were there, Can't open it.

Last edited:

ScanDaBands

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Butelsoftware said:
This was a problem in a previous release but fixed in the latest V2.1 build 2.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Hey Gommert , was this below a problem in ARC15 or am I missing something?

Anybody know why when I upload a system and I put I-CALL ONLY it will not upload that way , everything else is correct. It always goes to ON and not ONLY.

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
kennyloatman said:
Dewey, Were you able to figure this out? I just bought this program and am having the same problem. I have the lattest version V2.1 build 2. Can not open the configuration. Can anyone tell me whats wrong here. I downloaded from the scanner, all the settings were there, Can't open it.

Are you referring to ARC996 2.1 build 2? That version should open/save config files without problems, if not email us a copy of your config file ( arcsoftware at yahoo.com)

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Status
Not open for further replies.